Junior Interior Designer
Are you an Interior designer with 2-3 year experience and a strong interest and ability in conceptual design and development in the workplace sector? Do you seek a new opportunity to work within a close knit business with a strong foundation of over 40 years in the workplace design and build industry? Our client is seeking a positive, ambitious and talented junior designer to join their team of 15 in their London office based in Farringdon working on workplace commercial projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- Interior design degree or architectural qualifications
- Experience in the commercial and workplace sector.
- Ideally a couple of years' experience.
- Strong design and communication skills.
- Creative flair and a conceptual approach to design.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to show initiative.
- Understanding of and experience in delivering projects from pitches to packages.
- The ability to work well in a team and assist the team leader.
- The capability to collaborate, to innovate and to learn.
- Strong skills in 2D and 3D package(s) including CAD skills and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign).
You will also be required to travel to the office in Hemel Hempstead once a week to attend combined office meetings, so the ability to do this is essential.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.