Senior Interior Deisgner
Do you aspire to work in a leading global workplace design partner in a 'hands on' position as a Senior Interior Designer? A firm with over 900 architects, engineers, designers, construction specialists and more across the globe is seeking someone who understands the deeper complexities of the design process to join their team. The team hold a majority of experience in large scale, complex workplace projects. However their aim is to begin to focus more on delivering construction for smaller turnkey projects too. If you are seeking a role where you do not solely focus on 'pitch design' work, then this exciting opportunity is what you have been waiting for.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate that they can;
- Combine industry best practice and contemporary design flair.
- Generate a design response based not only on an external brief, but also a reflected floor plan, or internal workplace strategy results, for example.
- Work proficiently on AutoCAD and Sketch-Up software.
- Communicate design with clarity.
- Work in a team and to strict deadlines.
- Have proficient experience in workplace design sector
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.