One of the UK’s leading business services companies, who are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their growing company. This is an excellent opportunity to be responsible for the design, delivery and effectiveness of the marketing, brand and communications strategy focusing on both acquisition and retention. Ensuring that content and messaging is relative to clients and the supplier base, optimising multi-channels through integrated activity that drives response and revenue.
- Responsible for the delivery of the marketing strategy, working with the CEO and the Board to establish effective marketing objectives for both acquisition and retention activity.
- Working with the Customer team, accountable for the design and delivery of multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns that drive response & lead generation / conversion, including exhibitions, client and company events, email and newsletter communications, social media and website content (in close work with the Head of Digital Transformation).
- Produce leading content across all channels to amplify messages to raise their profile and establish the business as a ‘thought-leader’.
- Responsible for the delivery of the communication strategy that optimises digital and multi-channel messaging relative to our client and supplier base.
- Drive development and implementation of external PR and public affairs activity.
- Works closely with the Customer team and wider business colleagues, monitoring digital metrics, taking any required action to optimise effectiveness of the website and all digital communications.
- Owner of the company brand, ensuring both colleagues and suppliers are valuable ambassadors and advocates of the company. Ensure the brand integrity is maintained and developed across all internal and external touch points.
- Keeps abreast of the latest marketing trends, identifies new innovative opportunities within marketing and communication media. Initiates regular ongoing evaluation of marketing activity, monitors impact to ensure both relevant and cost effective.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with external suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Performance management of direct reports.
- Plans and controls marketing expenditure.