Junior Project Manager
This independent creative agency who partner with global brands to deliver integrated campaigns, are looking for a superstar Junior Project Manager to join the team!
- Working as part of a dedicated team on one of the agencies quickest growing accounts, you will support an Account Manager across all phrases of project delivery, from scoping out budgets and helping plan schedules, to briefing creative teams and taking ownership over production
- As this agency deliver 360 campaigns, including brand refreshes, TVC's, print, digital and social content, you'll flow between all disciplines, assisting in the production phrases from sourcing locations, organising shoots, finding talent/ crews, to being on-site and supporting in the smooth running of the day
- You'll be a budding Project Manager and enjoy all things organisation and logistics, from scoping out budgets, creating project timelines, keeping track of timesheets to resourcing appropriate skillsets for projects
- This role needs someone meticulous, detail orientated, numbers savvy and as a Project Manager you'll naturally be a quick thinker - always one step ahead of the process!
- You'll be curious to learn, creative at heart, thrive under pressure and be eager to get stuck in
- This agency has a strong internal culture where they recognise talent and strengths and always work to support their teams personal and professional progression.
If you're a Junior Project Manager with production experience, looking for an exciting new agency opportunity then pop your CV over to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to register your interest!