This exciting international creative content agency, who partner with some of the world's most recognisable brands, are looking for Content Managers to join their growing team.
This agency credit themselves on their strong passion for their craft, and continuously work to deliver ground breaking, innovative and forward-thinking content for their clients.
- The role of Content Manager will see you work across both account and project management on a number of key accounts, working from initial campaign strategy, to production of assets and through to activation/ launch
- As part of this boutique team, you'll work across multiple projects at any time, and therefore need to have an exceptionally fine eye for detail and precision when approaching your work
- You'll work closely with clients to advise, manage and support them throughout the delivery of work, from building trusted relationships, to troubleshooting, to looking for organic opportunities of growth!
- Alongside client management, you'll encompass project management responsibilities, from scoping budgets and costs, to creating project schedules, tracking, post project reporting and managing all account related documentation
- You'll be familiar with tools such as Harvest, Trello and be up to speed on current Account & Project Management tools!
- You will get stuck in to the initial strategy phrases of a project, from conducting hands on research alongside managing a dedicated team of researchers, to overseeing and contributing to the strategic development and content planning phrases, through to taking ownership of project logistics from a PM point of view, from managing third parties to keeping an eye on schedules/ timings!
- You will oversee the production process, mucking in and ensuring that everything created is done so to a meticulously high standard; your knowledge and experience will span integrated assets including motion, photoshoots, digital apps, social content and so on!
If you are an experienced Project/Account/Content Manager, looking to join a truly unique agency who set the standard for creative content, then be sure to pop your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to start the conversation!