Customer Success Manager - LegalTech - SaaS Vendor
Customer Success Manager - LegalTech
Having just secured $10 Million in Series-A funding, this Legal technology platform are here to disrupt the legal sector as we know it and that's where you come in.
This London platform was created by a former Lawyer back in 2013 and has grown to a team of 30 since. With clients such as Monzo, Network Rail & deliveroo, it is no wonder that this platform is at the forefront of all technology blogs.
If you have experience working within an In-house legal team or other legal role, this could be perfect for you.
Thanks to continued growth and success, a new opening has arisen for an experienced Customer Success Manager/Account Manager to join the dynamic Customer Success team.
Your focus will be to manage the relationship with a portfolio of approximately 30 accounts.
The Customer Success Manager will play a key role in supporting multi-national customers across EMEA:
- Be the assigned point of contact for key enterprise accounts across the UK & Europe
- Work with legal teams and law firms to execute the implementation of the agreed service
- Relationship management: oversee the relationship and create trust with key customer stakeholders
- Review meetings, creating roadmaps and strategy review
- Identify ways to improve services and feedback product suggestions internally
- Although this is not a revenue focused AM role, you will identify and pursue cross-sell & up sell opportunities to enable portfolio growth
The successful Client Success Manager will possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong desire to work in a customer success/client relationship role responsible for long-term customer success
- Must have experience in working within an In-House legal team or any other appropriate legal experience
- Good understanding of the role of account management or customer success in a SaaS platform environment - previous roles might include Account Manager; Relationship Manager; Partner Manager; Customer Success; Consulting; Client Services; Pre-Sales; Business Development
- Strategic & consultative individual who is able to build trusted relationship, but also commercially-savvy with the aptitude to own the commercial relationship
- Energetic and highly-motivated individual with a strong desire to work in a dynamic tech start-up environment