This independent creative agency, with digital at their heart are looking to bolster their team with an exceptional Project Manager. This agency pride themselves on revamping global brands, giving them a new edge and reestablishing them within the current and evolving markets.
What will this role include?
- Working as part of a collaborative and non-hierarchical team, you will work on a number of key clients across the FMCG and Fashion sectors to oversee the delivery of integrated projects, from re-branding, to social content, digital, TVC and everything in between!
- Collaborating with an Account Manager, you will be client facing and update your client throughout the project lifecycle to advise from a production point of view
- You'll be exceptionally hands on, from initial concept stages through to delivery, managing all phrases of production, from scoping budgets, creating complex timelines and tracking projects in resourcing/ PM tools such as Traffic Live and Harvest
- Whilst you'll be an organisational whizz and an excellent Project Manager at heart, you will handle production, and be very familiar with coordinating shoots, post production, sourcing talent and locations etc
- This agency deliver exciting work, and truly value their internal culture - they work hard, and they deliver within quick timeframes, therefore as a PM you will thrive in fast paced environments yet know how to a cool head and an eye on detail to ensure that quality is never compromised
If you are a mid weight Project Manager, with a flare for production and integrated experience, with adds value to the workplace, then drop your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!