Senior Communications Manager - Leading Investment company - £70K
This global and well reputed Private Wealth and Investment Company offer specialist bank services and asset management to their clients. They are a dynamic team with an impressive culture and where everyone has a voice. They are upbeat, friendly, supportive and have a great sense of humour. They have ambitious marketing plans and this is a great opportunity to help create and shape a brand new marketing strategy.
This is both a strategic yet ‘hands-on' role. You will be responsible for developing and delivering a consistent and collaborative external communications strategy including content for lead generation, customer conversion and engagement.
You will work closely with internal teams such as marketing, sales and digital as well as with the regional offices and external agency.
You will drive content strategy across all channels including social media, an area which is currently under utilised. You will lead proactive media story telling through a multi-channel approach and protect and manage reputation through careful implementation of media strategies. You will proactively support all marketing campaigns ensuring paid and earned media is fully integrated as a key channel
- Experience of wealth sector
- Multi-channel experience
- Experienced in managing agency teams
- Motivated, energetic team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of content engagement strategy planning and effective deployment of content through media and internal engagement channels
- Experience in developing messaging platforms at a divisional level, influencing business strategy
- Clear understanding of risk management around communications
- Stakeholder management (internal and external through media) and influencing skills at a leadership level
- Be able to work collaboratively as a wider leadership marketing team
- Encourage a one team approach across IWI and wider group marketing teams
If this role isn't the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/