Brexit Project Manager - Fintech
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced interim Product Manager or Product focussed Project Manager who will own the implementation and delivery of a Brexit project for a global Fintech organisation.
This will initially be a 6 month contract. You will be involved in various work streams on the project looking across multiple functional areas where product change would be a requirement. You will work closely with the PMO team overseeing the programme.
* Quickly grasp and understand the businesses product suite that will be impacted by Brexit licensing plans
* Understand the scope of the proposed licensing plans, in detail
* Work with various cross functional stakeholders to acrticulate the definition of product changes
* Maintain and develop product change collateral
* Support the PMO team where required as part of the product impacted workstreams
* Bachelor's degree in a business, technology, or other relevant field. Ideal to have PMP / PRINCE II Certification, but not required
* 5 = years product marketing or product project management experience spanning multiple workstreams / business units
* Experience with Microsoft Office tools. Project Management Tools such as MS Project is a plus.
If you have the experience to make a positive impact to this well respected brand then please apply today.