Digital Marketing Analyst
An innovative technology business, who is transforming the digital marketplace, is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst.
You will be a key player and will lead analysis to help optimise the digital marketing strategy across PPC, Social, Display, Affiliate, and Email.
DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with the BI team to ensure collection of data is accurate and troubleshoot any data irregularities.
- To take ownership of data integrations with CRM
- Ensure paid channels spend is aligned based on analysis.
- To work with internal digital marketing team to identify trends quickly and provide recommendations to improve ROI.
- Refine and optimise the end-to-end campaign strategy and tactics for acquisition and conversion.
- Hands-on creation of dashboards for paid channel reporting.
- Provide key data points for growth strategies including insights and run-rate metrics.
- To create best practices around reporting quality, data hygiene, and data governance.
- Leverage CRM and behavioural data to help drive customer segmentation
- Provide analytics-oriented thought leadership to technical and non-technical audiences to drive data decisions.
DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYST EXPERIENCE
- Experience in reporting and analytics within digital marketing channels
- Good communication skills
- Confident to present your findings to senior stakeholders
- Experience with at least one analytics and visualisation tool - eg PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview etc.
- Passionate about leveraging technology and analytics
- Proficiency in Google Analytics or other web analytics tools.