Marketing Executive - circa £28,000 depending on experience - High Leigh, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
The Christian Conference Trust is looking for an exceptional Marketing Executive to play a key role in supporting the next stage of our growth plan. This fantastic new opportunity will contribute to generating new ideas and initiatives as well as implementing both on and off-line marketing campaigns.
We are looking for a confident and passionate marketer to implement the marketing agenda and help ensure that CCT is the first-choice Christian conference and meetings facilitator provider in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to join us and be part of our strategy for growth and development of our three conference centres.
The key responsibilities of the Marketing Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the planning and execution of marketing activity plans that drive customer retention and acquisition
- Running multi-channel campaigns (direct mail, point of sale, email marketing, social media, press, PR etc) from creative brief through to evaluation that generate interest and future bookings across all three centres
- Measuring CCT’s marketing effectiveness, continuously looking for opportunities for improvement
- Updating, maintaining and editing the CCT website as and when needed, ensuring all content is up to date and new content is added regularly
- Developing and building social media channels and executing social media campaigns to build brand engagement and generate sales
- Liaising with digital (PPC & SEO) and advertising (online and offline) agencies
- Managing campaign budgets
The Christian Conference Trust (CCT) is a charity that provides three UK venues for conferences and events mostly to Christian organisations, charities and businesses. Our venues host a full range of events, whether a residential conference for 400 delegates, a small business meeting, church weekend away, corporate away day or evening function.
The key skills and qualities of the Marketing Executive:
- Must have at least 2 years’ commercial experience in a marketing environment, ideally with knowledge of both B2B and B2C marketing techniques, and strong computer and MS Office skills
- Excellent engagement and communication skills in order to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- An enthusiastic team player with a can-do attitude, with evidence of applying innovative thinking and creative problem-solving in a marketing role
- Highly self-motivated and competent at managing your own work without close supervision, prioritising your tasks with the ability to produce quality work under pressure
- Holding the Christian faith is not a pre-requisite for this role, but an understanding of and support to enable the organisation to achieve its Christian ethos and aims is essential
- Able and willing to travel to other CCT sites in the UK with a full and clean UK driver’s licence
How to Apply
Along with their CV, all applicants must provide a Supporting Statement (no more than 3 x A4 pages)
- Demonstrating how you meet the essential criteria as set out in the Person Specification
- Outlining why you are interested in working for CCT.
Closing date for applications: 9am on Thursday 24th January 2019
First interviews Tuesday 29th January at High Leigh, Hoddesdon