Studio & Traffic Coordinator
Truffle have a great opportunity for a super organiser that has had some exposure to production, traffic and resource management within a retail / events / interior agency or studio.
Working within super friendly and buzzy teams, across Digital, 3D and Print, this is perfect for someone that loves to run watertight projects from managing clients expectations through the full process to delivery. You will be confident taking a brief, building client relationships, managing the resources within both the team and external suppliers, handling the budgets and monitoring and reporting on the status of the project.
Any potential candidate should be comfortable working within a fast-paced and ever-changing creative studio environment and thrives on daily challenges.
The Ideal person will:
- You must have a passion for the web and digital technologies.
- You MUST have experience of working across both 2D and 3D ideally from a retail or events agency
- Preferable experience with working with;
- Digital Asset Management systems,
- Managing and categorisation of Assets
- Maintaining Policy and compliance to the Standard Process
- You will have a creative flair, relish working in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage multiple project deliverables.
- You will have solid people management and communication skills and have strong resourcing skills.
- You will possess great organisational competencies and be able to manage the creative process from start to finish. Impressive copy writing skills is a plus
- Experience may be preferable to qualifications for this role. As an entry level candidate, you should show an aptitude for technology and creativity with either a creative-led degree, A-Levels or equivalent qualifications
- Proven project and account management experience.
- Resourcing experience with high volume traffic projects.
- Adept at briefing creative teams and reporting into clients.
To hear more about this fab opportunity get in touch today!