Global PPC Manager
We are partnering with a leading global online financial trading platform with headquarters based in central London. They are looking to hire a Global PPC Manager into their growing digtial team in London. This is a newly created role.
The business are a leading financial trading platform. They have been rapidly growing on a global scale and their paid media strategy has a significant part to play in this growth. They are looking to hire a Global PPC Manager into their London offices. This person will be responsible for a multi-million pound budget and will be developing the Paid Media strategy as well as managing the agency on implementation and reporting.
Responsibilities of the Global PPC Manager:
- Responsible for the large scale PPC budget
- You will manage relationships with key paid search stakeholders as well as the PPC agencies
- Work with agencies to optimise PPC activity, including bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking
- Analyse campaign results to provide insightful recommendations to improve efficiency
- Creating and testing new and existing Search and Display campaigns which span across multiple countries and languages
- Manage the translation process of our Search and Display campaigns via our in-house translators
- Tracking and Optimising Search and Display campaigns including CTR, CPC, CPL, Quality Score and other metrics
- Conducting keyword research and looking for other growth areas
- Manage and optimise bid strategies
- Working with the data team to improve and evolve measurement, tracking, and data management platforms to gain deeper insight into impact of paid search operations.
The successful candidate:
- Excellent knowledge/experience of paid search implementation and strategy.
- Hands-on experience managing international PPC campaigns is essential
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Current experience managing spend of at least 5 figures monthly.
- Experienced with paid search keyword research, campaign construction, daily optimization, test plan construction, and in-depth analysis is required.
- Experienced in creating and presenting campaign reports including ROI, conversion rates, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft excel, must be able to analyse large datasets. Pivot creation is essential.
- Experience with mobile advertising.
- Proficient with database driven web analytics and comfortable crunching numbers
- Experience in financial services is not essential.
Competitive salary and benefits package