Our client is a brilliant financial services business operating in 40 countries with headquarters in the UK employing circa 20,000 people globally. It is looking for a Content Producer to join its team based in great offices in Central London. You will report into The Head of PR & Content to help them tell the story of how they can help consumers manage their finances better.
Duties will include:
- Research and suggest timely and news agenda issues that provide a hook /angle for content, and subsequently produce a regular stream of topical, creative and engaging content
- Update web content to reflect new product features and developments
- Deliver creative ways to present the content so it is truly multimedia (i.e. videos and interactive tools in addition to articles and blogs)
- Produce content for SEO projects
- Work with the Digital Content Writer to increase and encourage engagement of content through social channels
- Experience writing for the web on personal finance issues
- You will have worked on large integrated campaigns and digital projects and successfully communicated complex concepts to audiences with varying levels of awareness and understanding
- You have a versatile writing portfolio and have written for different purposes: consumer education, technical copywriting, marketing materials, legal & compliance etc.
- You appreciate the different requirements of text across multidevice (desktop, mobile and tablet)
For your application to be successful you will need to hit the ground running, you are proactive and confident in your approach. You will be a strong communicator, have the ability to work with a number of different level of stakeholder and have the ability to work under pressure.