Web Project Manager
Digital/ Web Project Manager
£40,000 + package
My client is a market leading retail group with an increasing portfolio of over 200 stores, and a very ambitious growth strategy. They pride themselves on diversifying their product and service offering to stay ahead of the curve within their sector and they give the best product advice possible, adding value to the customer experience.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen in their expanding ecommerce team for an ambitious and experienced Digital Project Manager / Web Project Manager. This person will work with their ecommerce team and 3rd party agencies to manage the web development resources and day to day performance of the website.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitor site performance using analytics tools (GA) and identify areas for improvement
- Manage internal resources and third parties for the successful execution of projects.
- Working with the UX manager to ensure development resource is prioritised in line with business benefit
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Contributing to project scoping and providing accurate estimates for work required for projects
- Delivery of detailed brief's and SOW's
- Highlighting to stakeholders the impact on quality, budget and deadlines of any changes to project brief
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experiences:
- Ideally 5 years' Digital experience in a Technical Web Project Manager role, or as part of a wider Web Development team.
- Previous knowledge/ experience of structured project management techniques, Agile certification is ideal.
- Awareness of all key digital marketing channels including UX/ CRO, PPC and SEO.
- Experience of Microsoft Project, Basecamp, Jira or anything similar.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (including Hybris and Umbraco)
- Excellent communication skills and experience with dealing with 3rd party agencies and stakeholders.
- Great organisational and planning skills.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join an industry leading business, with a team that is completely focussed on ecommerce and digital development. Working alongside some of the most respected names in the market.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.