Digital Marketing Administrator
The Digital Marketing Administrator is responsible for administrating a core advertising program as part of the delivery of PageGroup's digital marketing mix for the UK and ROW team in this FTSE-250 business. This role is based in London
The Digital Marketing Administrator is responsible for administrating a core advertising program as part of the delivery of PageGroup's digital marketing mix for the UK and ROW team in this FTSE-250 business. The role will report into the Digital Media Manager and will focus on job board management, administration of bespoke advertising packages, and invoicing administration. This is an exciting time to join a successful company that has a digital transformation programme in full-flight, working within a dynamic and engaged team to deliver critical business support.
This role will be based in the London headquarters.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Administrator:
- Administration of the bespoke advertising program for key clients including
- Processing new campaigns
- Tracking performance
- Troubleshooting issues
- Invoicing administration
- Distribution and management of job board media credits
- Media program support for our internal recruitment teams
- Build good relationships with the wider marketing and operational teams to support business need
- Invoicing administration to budget is tracked in line with available budget
- Provide metric reporting on success of campaigns, and work with the team to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Communicate to all levels in the business to drive improvements and sharing of results.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong process management skills.
- Experience in managing external vendors.
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Strong communication skills across all business levels.
- Preferred: experience with recruitment systems
- Experience within recruitment consultancy or business services is not required
Competitive salary on offer