Project Manager for fast-paced Data Agency to £50K
A team leader, you are a Project Manager who can work on multiple projects for internal and client-focused projects. You have really strong organisational skills, can communicate and negotiate effectively and ideally have experience in Data-driven marketing.
- Plan and deliver projects with focus on deadlines, budgets and quality
- Provide support in project planning and help scope projects, goals and deliverables.
- Be able to forecast resource requirements to identify shortfalls / surplus
- Run and report on projects throughout the process
- Track delivery performance and manage risks
- Develop and manage the project teams
- Evaluate projects on completion to ensure continuous improvements
- Support Stakeholders in prioritisation of projects
- Present progress reports to stakeholders and support Project Board Meetings with details feedback on progress
- Manage PMO budgets and lead a team
For this role you have experience in Project Management - delivering on time and to budget.
- You have a project management qualification and knowledge of Agile / Prince systems.
- You have used PM software, techniques and tools. You have experience in strategic planning, risk and change management.
- You are a great communicator, leader and are efficient in how to use people and resources to maximum effect.
- You have experience or knowledge of the Data Marketing industry and / or software implementation.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a thriving agency with a wealth of key clients and marketing solutions based on data insight and communications.