Events company is seeking an ambitious event, print and digital designer to join their growing London-based agency. You will be working alongside the Creative Director and a creative team of designer, marketers and developers, and will have the opportunity to get involved in a wide range of projects including events materials, magazines, digital campaigns and much more. The role will include regular layout jobs along with an array of new projects, from ideas to completion.
The role is varied and we would like to meet applicants who have a ‘can-do' approach to each project they are given. You will have a design degree and experience working in a design environment.
You will have passion for cutting-edge technologies and creative design and be able to push your talents as far as possible.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A portfolio displaying creative designs across print and digital projects
- A strong eye for usability, typography and layout
- Great experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc)
- Great communication and time management, good organisation and self-motivation skills
- Experience in dealing with clients and communicating effectively
- Previous experience working for an event client would be beneficial
- Knowledge of video editing skills is a bonus
- Knowledge of UX/HTML/CSS a bonus
In return you will get to work on some great projects over lots of divisions creating designs that will make your portfolio stand out.
Fantastic opportunity to work for a growing and successful events company for the hospitality sector.