Sr, Marketing Coordinator Project Management Built Environment
Sr. Marketing Coordinator - Project Management firm in Built Environment
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive, independent project + development management company. The marketing coordinator will work closely with the directors providing a focal point across the full range of marketing activities: marketing + communications, business development + bids, systems and general planning + coordination.
You will be working in a growing, fast paced environment that will offer career progression for the right candidate. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic marketing candidate who would like to further their career.
Experience of working in marketing within the built environment is a must.
- Coordinating and acting as point of contact for all new business enquiries
- Networking + industry events
- Create marketing collateral using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in bids
- Devise and organise events to engage with their clients
- Be the brand guardian
- Ability to work autonomously
- Headstrong individual
- This is a great opportunity for someone early in their career to have a large influence over the marketing strategy and work closely with the directors for budgets.
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Work with directors to create a marketing strategy for the company
- Content creation for social media channels
- Keep website up to date, fresh and interesting
This is a great opportunity for someone early in their career to have a large influence over the marketing strategy and work closely with the directors for budgets.