Sr, Marketing Coordinator Project Management Built Environment
Sr. Marketing Coordinator - Project Management firm in Built Environment
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive, independent project + development management company. The marketing coordinator will work closely with the directors providing a focal point across the full range of marketing activities: marketing + communications, business development + bids, systems and general planning + coordination.
You will be working in a growing, fast paced environment that will offer career progression for the right candidate. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic marketing candidate who would like to further their career.
Experience of working in marketing within the built environment is a must.
- Coordinating and acting as point of contact for all new business enquiries
- Networking + industry events
- Create marketing collateral using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in bids
- Devise and organise events to engage with their clients
- Be the brand guardian
- Ability to work autonomously
- Headstrong individual
- This is a great opportunity for someone early in their career to have a large influence over the marketing strategy and work closely with the directors for budgets.
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Work with directors to create a marketing strategy for the company
- Content creation for social media channels
- Keep website up to date, fresh and interesting
This is a great opportunity for someone early in their career to have a large influence over the marketing strategy and work closely with the directors for budgets.
Apply for Sr, Marketing Coordinator Project Management Built Environment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly