This great Account Executive role is the perfect opportunity to start to really develop your marketing career, and gain exposure to media, production, supplier and of course the client at this lovely integrated agency. Working with a great close knit team and a fab automotive client, you'll get to develop your strengths across a real breadth of media.
Global, buzzing and full of bright and fun people, this ad agency is growing and a great place to be. They deliver brilliant creative and powerful communications for their clients which provides highly successful and effective results. They offer a fun and supportive environment and lots of opportunity for personal growth and progression. They are the lead strategic and creative agency for this automotive brand within the UK, so there plenty of opportunity to learn and gain exposure to a range of media from digital to point of sale.
- Provide marketing services for this global car brand, ensuring what's running at a national level is reflected throughout the dealer network
- Managing TTL campaigns including web, digital, print, press and social from briefing through to delivery
- Build relationships with the extensive network of 160 dealers
- Provide campaign recommendations to dealer clients within their localised regions
- You'll have some marketing experience and plenty of initiative so you can just run with it
- Experience of account management (from a client perspective would be fine); strong at client interaction and communication
- Expertise in the entire campaign management process and appropriate marketing techniques for local execution
- Strengths in organisation, prioritising and time management
- Alternatively if you have automotive experience and a keen desire to get into marketing, this is the ideal opportunity to make that move - ideally you'll therefore understand all the products and promotions provided by the industry - offered benefits, payment terms etc