UI Designer - Global Entertainment Company - London - 32k
A well-renowned technology and innovation company are currently looking for a talented User
Interface Designer to join their lovely existing team of creatives in the heart of London.
Joining an award-winning internal agency with a talented and collaborative design team, you will need to have a clear understanding of both visual communication and experiential design. Ideally you will be highly creative, imaginative thinker who is happy contributing to bold and engaging design solutions.
- Develop UI/UX style guides providing a strong framework and detailing correct usage.
- Creation of basic motion and interactive prototypes to bring ideas to life.
- Confident in presenting work to clients and self-motivated in developing a project from start to finish.
- Working closely with the rest of the creative team to create innovative, beautiful interfaces that fit within brand guidelines.
- Be pro-active and take ownership of your projects, considering all phases of development.
- Excellent Graphic design skills, with a degree in a relevant field.
- Strong research, creative thinking and idea generation skills.
- Excellent eye for detail, layout and typography.
- An Up to date with the visual and UX trends.
- Prototyping Skills.
- Experience of brand design development.
- Creation of user journeys and wireframe to high standard.
- Prior experience within agency or in-house.
- Previous experience working with entertainment and youth brands is highly advantageous (TV/Film, Music, Interactive, Gaming, Sports, Fashion, Lifestyle).
- Crossover skills in Motion Graphics and 3d software (Maya, cinema 4d).
- Experience in conducting user tests, research and focus groups.
- Experience with VR/AR
Apply for UI Designer - Global Entertainment Company - London - 32k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly