Global Digital Campaign Manager
We are working with a business who provide technology, network and cloud services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals. They are looking to hire a Global Digital Campaign Manager into their London digital marketing team.
The business are leaders in the IT technology, telecoms and network space. They are looking to hire a technology-savvy digital marketer to join the digital team. Reporting to the Global Director of Digital and Brand, you will be working in a small team with signigicant responsibility and autonomy.
This role is based in their London Headquarters.
Key Responsibilities of the Global Digital Campaign Manager:
- This role delivers global lead generation and nurture campaigns to generate consideration, preference and demand for Colt's products & services. This includes campaign design, rollout, optimisation and reporting.
- Responsible for leading the company's paid advertising activities (PPC, programmatic, social etc.) for key markets.
- You will need to manage relationships with 3rd party agency partners, product marketing managers, internal designers and copywriters, with the goal of improving conversion rates and increasing lead generation online.
- Responsible for digital campaign strategy and assists in the development of the wider digital marketing strategy.
- The role requires project management experience, with an understanding of agile methodologies as well as a high level of organisational skills and a collaborative approach.
The successful candidate for the Global Digital Campaign Manager:
- experience required in managing digital marketing campaigns including PPC, social, programmatic / retargeting and inbound / content marketing techniques
- Experience in managing nurture activity with an understanding of triggers, workflows and automation preferred
- Knowledge of common marketing technology solutions and products would be an advantage, including Google Analytics, Hubspot and Wordpress.
Up to £55,000 and competitive benefits