Graphic Designer - Fintech (part-time)
A fantastic opportunity for an interim Graphic Designer to work with a growing Fintech organisation on a 3 day per week basis for an inital period of 3 months.
Working in a project team made up of a Communications Exec, copywriter and graphic designer/developer who are overhauling all existing digital customer communications. The process will involve simplifying messaging, updating the tone of voice to be consistent and reflective of the new brand, and designing emails that are engaging and on brand
- Have a passion and enthusiasm for design and digital content
- Understand our different customer groups and create digital assets that engages and motivates them to take the desired actions
- Collaborate with Marketing and Customer Experience teams to design and build a variety of digital assets including html email (primary), website landing pages and social content
- Have an eye for detail and produce error-free digital assets e.g email and landing pages that adheres to the company's style guidelines and regulatory guidelines
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
Skills and qualifications
- 3 years experience minimum
- Proven experience in designing and developing for digital channels (email and landing pages) - examples of work will be requested
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience creating vector illustrations
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
If you are available early January and have ambition to work with a fantastic organisation then please apply today.