BIM Coordinator will manage the BIM delivery process, cooperate and work closely with other members of the multi-disciplinary team working under our in house BIM Manager. Externally a BIM Coordinator (MEP) is expected to work closely with external organisations (including architects and engineers) within a project team and with our clients through all stages of our relationship with them.
As an expert BIM/Revit user you will produce accurate Revit models with reliable BIM data according to the relevant company BIM documentation. You will also review 3D Models from consultants and contractors.
You will be responsible for:
• Content production and development, in line with the company BIM protocols
• Daily model management, administration and maintenance ensuring the health of BIM models and databases
• Collaborating with and coordinating subcontractors and consultants; receiving and managing multiple subcontractor models
• Adhering to the BIM execution plan and BIM project workflow criteria
• Integrating Models and producing clash detection reports and managing clash detection meetings on site with the project teams
• Proven recent hands-on experience of BIM implementation in a similar role.
• Proficient in the set up and coordination of 3D BIM models.
• Understanding of Level 2 BIM and BS/PAS 1192 suite of documents/ UK BIM requirements.
• Proficient in using Revit, AutoCAD and other Autodesk products.
• Experience of Model Authoring
• Familiar with 4D Scheduling / Simulation using simulation software (Navisworks, BIM 360 Glue and Enscape)
Please send your cover letter, CV and portfolio for review below
Apply for BIM Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly