Internal Communications Manager
Internal Communications Manager - South Manchester
We are proud to be partnering with a leading healthcare service provider on the recruitment of an Internal Communications Manager. The role will support the Head of Internal Communications in driving effective communication across all divisions of the business.
You will be a creatively minded individual who is always seeking to bring new ideas to the table. It is critical to have an understanding and appreciation of the audience and so, ideally, you will have experience in working in challenging environments.
The key deliverables of the role include:
- Delivering large projects in collaboration with the Head of Internal Communications as well as driving your own initiatives.
- Manage existing channels and continually seek to improve their output. Channels include; Intranet, newsletters, events and traditional comms (posters, magazines etc.)
- Being a key figure in devising and engaging employees with staff awards.
To succeed in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong internal communications experience with a proven track record in delivering effective communications plans.
- Good attention to detail with an ability to project manage a variety of tasks, ensuring all are delivered in a timely fashion.
- Experience of delivering comms to a geographically dispersed audience would be particularly advantageous.
About us: Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.
Apply for Internal Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly