In-House Creative Artworker
I have a great opportunity at a high-end hospitality brand in London, who are looking for an In-House Creative Artworker to join their team. You must have a minimum of 3 years' commercial experience and a portfolio demonstrating your creative artwork experience.
The Creative Artworker will be comfortable working on both creative and technical projects across a variety of media and touch-points. Projects will include everything associated with hospitality from door hangers and coasters through to signage, PR, marketing and event-based collateral. The successful candidate will be someone with a creative eye but must have good artworking skills. The ability to prepare files for print, liaise with printers and suppliers and manage/develop brand guidelines for the business is key for the position.
PPT and Keynote is beneficial although note essential for the role. Presentation projects will be along the lines of creating master slides for designers and other employees to follow.
* Brand guideline guardian for all brands and collateral
* Work alongside the in-house team to help develop ideas as well as working on individual artworking projects
* Managing the development of templates and guidelines and ensuring their correct implementation across the whole business
* Exceptional quality control across printed and physical collateral and confident dealing with external suppliers as necessary
Essential Skills & Experience
* Ability to create artwork for print and digital, quickly and accurately
* Solid knowledge of print production processes
* Competence in Adobe Creative Suite. PowerPoint & Keynote is beneficial
Only successful candidates will be contacted