Digital Designer - £30,000 depending on experience - Leigh on Sea, Essex
Swan Creative are looking for a talented and bright Digital Designer to work in our vibrant and energetic studio in Leigh on Sea. The Digital Designer must be someone who is full of ideas, passionate about digital design, has knowledge across the digital landscape, and carries a wealth of agency experience working on a range of projects and platforms.
You will be responsible for producing high-quality, engaging and original creative content for an exciting range of clients and projects, including but not limited to:
- Organic and paid social media graphics
- Email marketing layouts
- Wireframe and design responsive websites with mobile functionality first in mind
You will need to combine your keen eye for detail, creativity and technical skills, using your awareness of UX and in digital production to ensure your designs are just as effective in use as they are visually stunning. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an exciting and vibrant company.
Swan Creative is a rapidly growing agency specialising in creative branding, web experiences and dynamic digital marketing. We are located just off the coast, in sunny Leigh on Sea, the ideal hub to express and grow your creativity. Our clients range from international organisations to local businesses that value our reliability and personal touch.
From building innovative brands to creating concepts, advertising campaigns to digital marketing solutions, mobile first website design and bespoke builds, our projects are extremely varied and original. Our teams share values, visions and goals and are passionate about delivering outstanding service to all our clients, which make Swan Creative a hub of creativity and innovation.
The key skills and qualities of a Digital Designer:
- Someone with at least 5 years’ agency experience, who is able to create top-line campaign ideas and supportive content, using outstanding digital designs, layouts and graphics
- The ability to produce visual assets for all digital channels including email, social, display network graphics and animations, app and website layouts
- An expert in the full Adobe CC Suite, with a strong understanding of UX and UI
- A keen collaborator with all on- and off-line integrated teams, who stays up-to-date with the latest digital trends
These qualities are also desirable:
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and other programming languages
- Experience using email marketing, paid social and PPC marketing and reporting tools
- Content management skills and experience publishing web content
- Animation skills or program knowledge
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.