Head of Digital Marketing (from agency side)
Truffle are looking for an experienced and forward thinking Head of Digital Marketing from the agency world for a fabulous ecommerce web design agency we work with based in East London.
The Head of Digital Marketing manages the digital marketing practice and is ultimately responsible for the acquisition of new business and retention services for existing clients. For existing business, the role focuses on leading and managing the agency portfolio, ensuring successful delivery, growth, margin and engagements targets. For New business the role is responsible for contributing, leading, creating and pitching with the support of other EMEA functional leads.
You'll be leading a team responsible for the day to day online merchandising operations for clients, helping to drive client decisions that increase conversion through really good strategic merchandising, onsite search, navigation, cross-sells, up sells, and other merchandising opportunities.
This is a role best suited for an ambitious entrepreneurial individual who has worked for an agency and ideally has client-side experience handling multi-million-pound budgets, large teams and worked within an organisation on a global level. The individual should be energised about growing their department to deliver best in class client services and enjoys working with businesses who plan to grow their online sales even faster over the next few years. The role should always ensure KPIs and SLAs are met to maximise value and team performance.
The ideal candidate will:
- 5+ Years in a Senior Digital Marketing or Account Director position
- Prior agency and ecommerce experience is essential
- Strong competency in ecommerce marketing including analytics, testing, user experience, paid media, email and search marketing and trading.
- Proven record of managing a multi-£Ms performance marketing budget to deliver stretching online traffic, conversion, sales and ROAS targets.
- Ability to effectively manage and oversee multiple client engagements
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and be a strong problem-solver.
- Not be afraid to take ownership for projects and unforeseen last-minute client requirements. Get involved and step into the detail when necessary to meet client demand and support the team.
- Create strong team atmosphere while achieving key objectives.
- Have pride in their output and maintain high standards and governance, not only in their own workload but that of the team.
- Commercially focused and results driven
To hear more about this fabulous opportunity get in touch today with Mishel at Truffle Talent.