Mid-Weight FF&E Designer
Mid-Weight FF&E Interior Designer (Residential) | AutoCAD | 3 Months + | £150-200pd| London
A creative and vibrant design practice who specialise in providing beautiful interiors for luxury residential and hospitality projects seek a Mid-Weight FF&E Interior Designer to join their talented team as they take on a Luxury Residential Development project.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Mid-Weight FF&E Interior Designer include:
- Project managing and producing FF&E specs
- Dealing with all external procurement
- Liaising and presenting to clients
- Helping to deliver a high standard of service
- Taking responsibility for project installation
Key skills and attributes of the Mid-Weight FF&E Interior Designer include:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Extensive Residential Experience - developer/commercial residential experience preferable
- Ability to implement concept, selections and specifications
- Exceptional creative FF&E skills including sample boards, specification documentation and the excellent freehand sketching
- Client facing with the ability to present to board directors
- A fantastic understanding of the UK furniture, fittings and soft furnishings market place
If you are interested in applying for this Mid-Weight FF&E Interior Designer Role, please contact Niharika Samuel or apply online.
Kindly ensure BOTH your CV and Portfolio are attached in your application.