Immediate start for a CONTRACT Architectural Technologist with REVIT at a renowned architectural practice in London! 3 month minimum contract (with potential for extension). APPLY NOW
The role of Architectural Technologist:
- producing architectural drawings (planning and/or building regulation)
- communicating with internal and external consultants
- UK based projects - Residential
- excellent CAD skills - Revit is essential, knowledge of AutoCAD and SketchUp is also desirable
- good understanding of planning policy
- excellent technical/building regulations knowledge
- a solid understanding of technical design
- 3+ years experience in architectural practice
- experience in residential developments is preferred - other sector experience considered
If this sounds like you apply now! To learn more or discuss similar roles call 0203 680 0640!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly