Our client is a forward-thinking communication agencies that knows how to make the difference.
Based in their Central London office, the Creative Lead will support the Creative Director and Studio Manager with the daily running of their busy studio.
Line managing designers and creatives, the Creative Lead will inspire, drive and mentor them, ensuring the right level of enthusiasm, passion and engagement flow in the studio and allow the team to produce outstanding design for their clients.
With the majority of their clients operating in the third sector, this agency promote finding innovative solutions that can make a difference.
The Creative Lead will:
- Oversee the creative work that is produced and give final approval
- Inspire the team and champion the importance of ideas
- Set a creative vision for the team
- Mentor and lead the team, assess their performance and manage them
- Assist the Creative Director in challenging current creative standards
- Pitch and Present ideas to clients and internal stakeholders
- Interpret briefs and ensure clients' needs are met
- Create idea-led campaigns
The right candidate has:
- Previous experience gained in similar roles, preferably in the third sector or from in-house studios
- Passion for creative, together with a strategic and practical mind, to suggest solutions that are not only beautiful, but functional too
- Previous management experience
- Graphic Design background, including advanced level of Adobe CS
- Experience working under pressure
This is a permanent role. To apply, please send across your CV and Portfolio.