Digital Analytics Consultant
Are you a highly experienced analytics professional with a real passion for process and streamlining? Are you available immediately for a couple of months to help set up a new analytics function within a well-known charity?
You will be a strong communicator and a phenomenal stakeholder manager. You will be used to working in highly pressured environments dealing with cross-functional teams and disparate data. You will be able to challenge and collaborate and help teams see what needs to be achieved.
You will have previous experience of setting up a centralised Digital Analytics function which covers a diverse range of activities for multiple business units, including but not restricted to:
- Paid Social (all social platforms audience buys)
- Paid Search Engine Marketing (PPC)
- Paid Display (PPC)
- Paid Mobile Advertising (SMS Push etc)
- Paid Influence Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Content Marketing Networks.
You will also have previous experience of managing relationships with a wide range of business stakeholders with diverse levels of technical competency in a large, complex organisation. You will have an excellent understanding and significant previous experience of digital analytics and reporting, working closely external partners who deliver significant, strategically valuable digital projects and consultancy for a large organisation. You will also have:
- Resource planning skills
- Solid understanding of fundraising, direct marketing, and research practices, and the requirements of Data Protection, GDPR and other data related legislation (PCI, ePrivacy) as they relate to Digital Analytics
- Experience of working in a cross-disciplinary team of SMEs
- Experience of working with sensitive data
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary data function, and demonstrable ability to work collaboratively with related data specialists, technical and brand colleagues.
About the role
This is a high-profile and vital role in this organisation to help set up and streamline a new analytics department. There are multiple, vastly different stakeholders with very different needs and ways of working. You will be comfortable talking to anyone and challenging where need be.
- To act as the main business point of contact for all Digital Analytics tasks, for business stakeholders, Technology and Brand colleagues, and Senior Managers of the Evidence and Insight Division
- Collate and document information gathered (in face to face meetings, documentation and from other sources) from business units for summarisation and dissemination to Senior Managers and Directors in Evidence and Insight, Technology, and Brand
- Work closely with the Technology Google Analytics Upgrade Rollout Project Manager and Google Analytics agency on the project to restructure of dozens of subdomains in the digital estate with the aims of improving management of security and access, and implementing a structured, simplified approach to tag management across products and websites
- Create and implement a Communications Plan for business stakeholders around this work
- Make recommendations, to complement those made by the agency, on immediate resourcing requirements and team structure, particularly around; - Digital Insight Analysis Specialists - Google Analytics reporting analysts - Google Tag Management and Security management specialists.
About the client
This well-known not-for-profit organisation is a forerunner in the space and a great brand to have on your CV. Based in a fantastic location in Central London, the team are experienced and passionate about what they do.
Apply for Digital Analytics Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly