Digital Media Executive
The Digital Media Executive role is a great opportunity to own an area and build your profile in front of senior stakeholders. The company is investing significantly in driving acquisition through paid search channels. This role, based in London, offers the right candidate the opportunity to work within a forward thinking digital environment on a local and international scale.
Our client is a market leader and global FTSE 250 professional services company. The marketing department based in London supports the UK, Ireland, Middle East, Africa and North America regions. The company is entering an exciting phase where their digital strategy is front & centre of the business agenda and is attracting significant investment.
The Digital Media Executive role will be reporting into the Digital Media Manager, who has a real focus on building the team's skill sets & developing individuals in each of their areas as well as within the department. You will be working with 6 team members who are all exceptional at what they do and a well-balanced team who get on really well. You will have the freedom to make recommendations and present them to key stakeholders.
This role is based in the London headquarters.
Responsibilities of the Digital Media Executive:
The Digital Media Executive role, based in London, you will work alongside the Digital Media Manager and digital agency to deliver on their PPC strategies, whilst aligning activities to the overall marketing strategy. Within this role the Digital Executive will manage existing relationships with the digital agency and support them on setting objectives and delivering their PPC activities. You will be working directly with a paid search budget of up to £500k per annum across the UK & RoW regions (including South Africa, Middle East & North America).
- You will manage the client's day to day relationship with their paid search agency including identifying opportunities within the business for paid search (including assessing existing campaigns and identifying areas for improvement), briefing the agency, overseeing campaign set up according to the clients business structure, getting budget sign-off
- Once campaigns are up and running you will regularly evaluate performance, working to continually optimise performance on behalf of the business. You will report back to internal stakeholders and make recommendations based on your analysis
- You will be responsible for managing monthly PPC budgets and for presenting budget recommendations to senior stakeholders with the potential for budgets increases
- You will identify and explore breakthrough growth opportunities across paid search channels with the focus on maximising customer acquisition across devices
- You will have experience working within a digital marketing team
- The role will give you significant exposure to senior business stakeholders both locally and internationally as well as to leading digital agencies
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to our cross device and mobile strategies and gain significant exposure to conversion rate optimisation projects
The suitable candidate for the Digital Media Executive role:
- It is important to demonstrate that you can work to KPIs and targets and have a strong work ethic
- Knowledge of Google media and social channels essential. Knowledge and experience of programmatic and working with DMPs preferred.
- This is a fast paced role and you will need to be an enthusiastic and well organised self-starter, with a good eye for detail
- The right person must be articulate and confident in communicating directly with internal stakeholders and with agencies and suppliers and be able to manage agencies to optimum performance levels
- The digital team prides itself on creating a positive and motivating team dynamic that facilitates growth & development - you must be able to demonstrate that you are a great team player, are able to co-operate well and support your colleagues
- You are able to perform to high standards under pressure, and have excellent time management & prioritisation skills
- You must be able to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience within the recruitment consultancy industry or business services industry is not essential.
A competitive salary and package