Kitchen Designer / Retail Showroom Designer
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic designer to join one of the UK's leading suppliers of kitchen furniture to UK manufacturers and leading high street retailers.
The company prides itself in providing best in class training, which they regard as a prerequisite to building a successful role with them and have a newly created role to fill based in their Showroom next to their factory and Head office.
The principle focus of the role will be the creation of imaginative, class leading and innovative kitchens both for customer showrooms and their in-house Design Centres. Tasks could range in complexity from a single set design to a full showroom re-modelling. This is not a sales role but working with trade customers.therefore is Monday to Friday only.
Person / Experience Required:
- Experience in kitchen or retail design
- Excellent space planning and interior design skills with a good understanding of furniture design
- Ability to create 2D and 3D visuals using SketchUp and AutoCAD
- Self-motivated, highly creative and passionate about design
- Experience in co-ordinating projects from initial site survey to installation
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Full driving licence
- Knowledge of ArtiCAD, Planit Fusion 20/20 or Virtual Worlds would be beneficial
- The ability to hand sketch to a good standard would also be useful