London-based design agency are looking for a Junior Strategist.
The agency create research-led design solutions that focus on clarity to improve customer interactions for an impressive roster of blue-chip organisation ranging from big tech brands to publishers.
From competitor analysis and workshops to user testing and interviews - research underpins all of the work they create.
They're looking for a smart and inquisitive Junior Strategist to help the agency deliver high quality research and analysis to support a range of client requirements.
The team structure so far is a Creative Director, a Design Director, 3 Designers, a Senior Strategist, a UI/UX Designer, 2 Project Managers and 2 Artworkers.
As for clients, they're a fairly small (but growing!) team so the junior strategist will be exposed to all of their clients.
- Preferably 6+ months' experience in an agency environment where there has been a focus on strategy and planning
- University Degree in Marketing, Psychology, Communications or similar
- The ideal person will be highly analytical, with the ability to review complex information and report themes and findings
- Thorough understanding of the needs and challenges of modern business and marketing strategy
- A top collaborator, able to write compellingly with excellent grammar
- Dilligent, pro-active and hard working
- Able to demonstrate report writing skills
- Confident in managing projects, research suppliers and informing the agency of new techniques and standards
- Experience with a variety of research techniques and interviewing would be beneficial
If you would like to find out more then please get in touch with your CV.