Digital Project Manager
We're looking for a Project Manager for a boutique digital agency who can think on their feet and ideally has a good understanding of technical development to help grow our rapidly expanding team. The successful new team member will have 3+ years' experience in an agency or similar environment, will have delivered a broad range of digital projects and have a knack for keeping the development team busy and clients up to date and happy.
You'll be used to running multiple projects in various stages concurrently, identifying and escalating potential risks and issues and always keeping the project on track in terms of time and budget.
- Communicate with project stakeholders and be the main point of contact for all active projects on a day to day basis
- Plan and manage internal resources, ensuring a balanced and effective workload and conduct daily team catch ups
- Manage external resources as required
- Create and maintain project documentation including budget, project plan and scope of work
- Track and report project profitability
- QA and functional testing
- Administrative tasks, manage calendars and meetings, invoicing
- Build and maintain good relationships with clients and other business partners
You'll be working with a friendly bunch of enthusiastic makers and doers. We'll need you to be London based. Working times are flexible, but productivity isn't… This is a fast-paced environment where commitment, a good sense of humour and an appreciation for good coffee are mandatory (tea is also available). In return you get a fun team, autonomy, the chance to make a huge difference and a modern approach to working locations.
This position offers a wealth of growth opportunity. With a plan to grow 30% each year over the next three years. You will assess best practises and implement new ideas to help productivity within the agency.