Independent creative agency with a nicely varied mix of client accounts is looking for an experienced Copywriter to join their vibrant and high-performing team.
Reporting in to the Head of Copy and working alongside a highly collaborative team, this person will have the opportunity to work across client brands and add significant creative value to projects.
We're looking for someone who is experienced in telling brand stories, generating conceptual ideas and applying their writing skills to a range of creative disciplines including product stories and body copy, brand guidelines and toolkits, campaign and retail messaging, packaging copy, marketing communications and digital work. As such, our ideal candidate will need to be a versatile wordsmith who is confident communicating across sectors and channels.
You'll need to be a naturally curious person who loves to uncover fascinating brand facts, stories and nuggets of information to build engaging stories whilst following and understanding tone of voice guidelines.
This is a hard-working, friendly and rewarding environment. The successful candidate will have exposure to some great brands and client sectors including, drinks, finance, travel and tech.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is an established mid-weight with a folio showcasing diverse creative copywriting skills
- Will strike a nice balance between being conceptually creative and comfortable with longer copy tasks including guidelines and marketing communications
- Can quickly understand and immerse themself in the Client's business strategy and objectives
- Has acute attention to detail and a commitment to delivering the very best work every time
- Is a natural storyteller and outstanding communicator
If you have the relevant experience and would like to hear more please do get in touch.
Apply for Midweight Copywriter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly