Architect - Contract
A prestigious architectural practice, located in Central London is now seeking an Architect, to join their office for a 6 month minimum contract!
Role & Responsibilities
- Work predominantly on large scale residential and commercial projects
- Report to Director on your progress
- Producing drawings to a high standard
- Meet tight deadlines
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified Architect
- A minimum of 2 years UK experience working within practice
- Fluent and regular use of Revit
- 3D modelling knowledge would be beneficial
- Experience working on UK based projects
- Able to produce ascetically pleasing visuals of a high quality for client presentations
- Experience in RIBA stages 1-6
- Self-driven and comfortable working in a small team, under the supervision of experienced Architects
- Ability to manage workload efficiently, be well organised and self-motivated
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in AutoCAD, Sketch Up and Photoshop is also beneficial
- Fluent spoken and written English
Salary & Package
£20 - £28 per (dependent on experience)
Apply now! If you want to discuss similar roles, please call 0203 680 0640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Architect - Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly