Middleweight Pitch Designer
Top, prestigious, luxury Property company is looking for a Pitch Designer with strong PowerPoint skills to join their Central London BD team.
The BD team consists of industry leading content writers and designers who work together to deliver creative, tailored, high end pitches for their wider business. Working in a very fast paced environment, the ability to manage and deliver multiple pitches simultaneously is a must.
The candidate will work on delivering high end, bespoke, elegant print projects to be presented in front of their most famous and important clients. In addition, the designer will be delivering high end PowerPoint templates for both the company and its clients, renewing them all the time and making sure they are an engaging tool for the end user's purposes.
The right person will be able to bring a new, original and inspired point of view and suggest ideas and innovative approaches.
The role is deadline-driven, fast-paced and require an excellent eye for detail.
• Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Advanced Powerpoint
• 3-5 years creative industry experience, preferably in a similar role
• Strong layout and typography experience showed in your portfolio
• Ability to work on multiple projects from concept to delivery
• Ability to engage with the team to ensure delivery of best practice and ensuring a seamless service
• Great progress reporting skills at every stage of the design and artwork process
• A strong desire to learn and progress within the property sector
• Taking responsibility for jobs being completed within the agreed timeframe
• Strong attention to detail
This is a Full Time permanent role.
To apply please send us your CV with a copy of your Portfolio/work samples.