Production Manager / Senior Artworker
My client, a global design agency are seeking a proactive Production Manager / Senior Artworker to hit-the-ground running ASAP on a permanent basis.
Based in beautiful offices in a very sought-after part of London. The team are a vibrant bunch with a hands-on, eager attitude. There is a positive atmosphere throughout the studio everyone is working towards the same goal... success!
You will have exposure to a pool of impressive clients and will get the opportunity to have an input throughout the whole process with every project you work on.
As Production Manager / Senior Artworker the following is required:
- 7+ years artwork experience gained within a branding design agency
- Strong Artwork skills
- Adaptive experience is preferred
- A confident and hands-on attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Retouching skills
- Must be capable & confident working across various platforms
- Must be an intuitive thinker and be able to input fresh ideas into new ways of packaging
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Energetic, positive and approachable
- Proactive and ability to take ownership of the role
- Comfortable working within a process and to tight timings
Salary is paying up to 50k depending on experience
If you or anyone you know is suitable, please send CV & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org