We are currently working with a London based, multi-award winning agency specialising in content and PR who are looking for a mid-weight social content designer to join their growing team. If you are a collaborative, driven and have a passion for social then this is the role for you!
- You will be taking concepts from scamp to finished animated designs, as well as contributing your own ideas for use across various social channels.
- Ability to make GIFS, cinemographs, animations.
- Creation of presentation and mock-ups to present ideas/executions for approval.
- Creation of broader campaign content (working with a range of teams, and where relevant, suppliers) e.g. video, photography, editors, post production houses etc.
- Day-to-day responsibilities will vary, one day you might find yourself creating a fun social media post and another you might be producing a 90 second animated film.
- Highly skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- After Effects - Essential
- Premiere Pro - Desired
- Team Player.
- Experience in video and animation.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to generate social media creative content ideas, building these into content programmes for clients.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please submit your CV and portfolio or alternatively send it to me directly to Alice.Lucy@majorplayers.co.uk
We are always working with some fantastic clients on a variety of different roles, so if this isn't for you but you are looking for a new challenge or opportunity then please do get in touch, we would love to hear from you!
Apply for Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly