Project Manager - Interiors
This company who specialises in the design of bespoke interior projects throughout the UK have an exciting new team to fill, requiring strong, driven and experienced individuals with proven project management skills combined with outstanding levels of customer service. The remit will be to work with a specific client(s), managing all communications to allow the work stream and relationship to function proactively and therefore effectively managing the day to day delivery of design projects.
This is a predominantly office based, customer centric role, in which the ideal candidate will employ a proactive approach, using their customer service and project management skills to effectively deliver the projects on time whilst handling any issues that arise during the process installation from point of sign off.
- Sales project management and customer service experience
- Excellent organisational skills, a planner and adept at prioritising to meet deadlines
- Ability to build strong rapport with client and internal colleagues
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive
- Good computer literacy (specifically Excel)
- Ability to manage own administration involved in the role including updating of design schedules, sales forecast and changes, budget sheets and quotes
- The ability to demonstrate a good standard in literacy and numeracy