2nd Line IT Support Engineer
An award-winning architecture practice is seeking an experienced IT Support Engineer to join their growing IT team. The successful candidate will be responsible for day-to-day phone and desk-side IT support and have the opportunity to get involved in upcoming projects.
- Provide proactive IT Support to the business.
- Troubleshoot problems.
- Deal with all Audio and Visual Conferencing set up requests.
- Liaise with 3rd parties to resolve issues with bespoke applications.
- Update the ticket management system.
- Maintain technical documentation to ensure internal records are up to date.
- Work as part of a team on project related work, assisting with planning and implementation.
- Provide cover to other team members as required.
Skills and experience
- 1st/2nd Line IT Support.
- Windows 7 / Windows 10 Support.
- Microsoft Office 2013-2016.
- Incident Management/Helpdesk Ticketing Systems.
- Microsoft Office 365 Administration.
- Desktop roll-out experience.
- Active Directory administration.
- Software Deployment.
- Understanding of PC hardware.
- Basic understanding of infrastructure services.
An exciting opportunity for career development within a well established team and company. Apply now for more info!