Senior Interior FF&E Designer
Do live in the beautiful historic city of Bath? Are looking to relocate out of the hustle and bustle of city life? An elegant and Interior Design company specialising in high end residential interiors is seeking a Senior FF&E Designer to join their team. In this role, the successful candidate will be the creative lead in luxury, sophisticated and original ff&e designs that support the project concept and are in line with the brand aesthetic and design vision. You will also be responsible for tracking all FF&E costs and ensuring each project is delivered within budget. This role requires close working relationships with the Project Leaders, Designers and Junior Designers and to constantly build new relationships with suppliers and brands, so excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary. You will be creating elegant, high end residential designs in Bath and the surrounding counties, so a car and a full clean driving licence is advantageous.
FF&E specialists seeking to be successful in this unique opportunity will have;
- Extensive experience in the successful delivery of luxury interior design projects from concept to completion and all aspects of the full design process.
- Excellent procurement FF&E and supplier knowledge.
- Prior experiences managing the design process and design team to ensure all objectives are met.
- Completely competency in the full FF&E design and Procurement process.
- The capability of quality controlling all aspects of the design process.
- Commercial awareness and ability to set up and control FF&E budgets for individual interior packages.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.