Marketing Communications Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and creative Marketing Communications Manager to join an award-winning Latin American travel company based in West London.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Communications Manager will work across various channels to manage the customer journey and ensure consistency across all customer touch points. You will have experience managing a customer database and using a CRM system and will be confident in using your analytical skills to profile and create personalised and targeted marketing campaigns. You will also have experience in using an ESP and managing and delivering an e-comms strategy.
Additionally you will be confident in producing content for both on and offline campaigns and will be responsible for managing print production including the company's brochures. You will therefore have experience of managing projects on time and to budget and have good communication and interpersonal skills.
If you think that you meet the following requirements we would love to hear from you:
- A flair for creativity and innovation
- Analytical and exceptional attention to detail
- Proof reading and copy-writing
- Excellent communication
- Highly proactive and forward thinking
- Commercial awareness and understanding of business objectives
- Excellent team player
- Project management
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
- At least three - five years proven experience in a marketing communications role
- Management of CRM systems, data analysis and application of your findings to create targeted Marketing campaigns and content to suit specific identified needs and interests
- E-comms strategy including management of an ESP
- Management of activities and campaigns around the customer journey and across all touch points
- Planning, organisation and delivery of projects to brief and to budget
- Managing print production
- Working with external agencies
- Creative writing and supply of marketing promotional material
- Knowledge of the travel industry and Latin America preferred but not essential
Immediate start. Excellent remuneration package.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter stating your current salary to: Antonio Vaquero below.
Closing date: 31st January 2019