CRM Marketing Executive
The CRM Marketing Executive will take overall responsibility to strategically develop and deliver the new SIPP email programme. This will involve working closely with the CRM Marketing Manager and Operational Teams to support the creation and launch of the SIPP initiative.
My client is an international banking specialist and asset management group, with an office based in the City of London.
The CRM Marketing Executive will be responsible for;
- Day to day project management of the SIPP project,
- Work with the wider marketing teams,
- Plan and deliver the launch marketing emails for new and existing clients,
- Manage the HTML email template design
The CRM Marketing Executive will have experience in;
- Taking ownership of projects from conception to delivery
- Creating campaigns that are out of the ordinary, with a strong eye for detail to ensure all emails are optimised for success
- Three years experience in CRM or e-campaign role
- Proficient in using email CRM systems: Salesforce and Pardot
The successful CRM Marketing Executive will start an immediate 8 month FTC, in the City of London office. They will be paid a salary of £38,000 - £45,000 (annual) depending on experience. They will also be entitled to receive company benefits including a six month discretionary bonus, pension, private medical insurance and season ticket loan.