HR Manager/ Business Partner
A global architecture and design firm grounded in the belief that design strategy optimises business performance and human potential, are seeking a human resources manager to join their European HR team, based in east London. You will partner with the region's studio leaders and the regional HR director to provide human resources expertise in all areas related to the management and development of approximately 250 talented and creative staff members within the region.
- Partner with leadership and colleagues in the talent development team to facilitate and implement management and leadership programs - including career development, performance management and feedback & coaching.
- Manage the roll-out of global programmes and initiatives.
- Manage on-boarding and orientation process for new starters throughout the region.
- Manage employee relations issues, working with leadership and the HR director to ensure situations are resolved sensitively, in a timely fashion and in compliance with all applicable laws.
- Work collaboratively to streamline and / or automate processes; improve internal client service delivery and improve HR data management.
- Provide clear advice and direction for staff on all employment-related matters
Skills and Experience
- Currently operating as an HR manager or HR business partner.
- Experience in an architecture firm would be beneficial.
- A background in HR administration would be advantageous as you will need to cover the HR administrator during periods of annual leave.
- Proven ability to successfully project manage and deliver programmes.
- Flexible and happy to pitch in to areas outside your day-to-day responsibilities when required.
- Specialised knowledge and experience in a minimum of two of the functional areas of HR including: Proficiency in the use of HRIS (Workday preferred), Outlook, and MS Office.
- Suite applications. Knowledge of InDesign a plus.
- Excellent business communication, supervisory, organisational, and analytical skills, with the ability to create solutions appropriate for a design-based business.
- Highly developed analytical and data interpretation skills, ability to use metrics to facilitate decision making and to manage business.
- Strong business acumen and extensive skill in thinking strategically and tactically.
- Some travel may be required to support regional offices.
This is an excellent opportunity for a high performing HR manager to contribute to the development of HR policies, programmes, projects and processes, in collaboration with the HR leadership team across the business. You will also play a key role in developing members of the HR team.
Apply for HR Manager/ Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly