Iconic Australian Architectural practice with offices nationwide are seeking talented mid-senior level BIM Architects to join them on the delivery of a variety of high profile landmark projects. Established BIM model management skills, particularly across disciplines are essential, as is previous experience doing documentation through construction phases.
- Supporting an established team on the delivery of landmark projects
- Responsible for the Revit model for large scale complex buildings
Skills and experience
- Completed qualifications in Architecture
- Current Revit and Navisworks or Solibri skills
- Circa 5 years of documentation experience in built projects
- Experience in detailing and construction, particularly larger or complex projects
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Confidence with the ability to show initiative and be proactive
Benefits and culture
Parental leave policy offering 12 weeks paid leave for primary caregiver. On returning to work a further 2 weeks paid parental leave and a childcare rebate per day for 12 months.
Weekly Sports Clubs like soccer, running, tennis, yoga, etc. Where staff can join like-minded people and fit in some physical activity during work.
Team 'Houses' where they have team social events throughout the year and an overall team winner
Quality design projects across a diverse range of sectors which they have design ownership over.
A strong design culture with monthly talks or presentations by external presenters held on the grandstand
Graduate group - this group runs site visits to projects or suppliers or a visit to the museum to check out a relevant topic
Strong position around flexible working and diversity
Pay for PALs registration course
Apply for BIM Architects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly