Technical Interior Designer
Technical Interior Designer | Hotel | West London | £37-47K
Renowned hospitality design firm seek a talented technical interior designer to work on international 5* Hotel projects.
The activities described below represent what is required from the role of Technical Designer and should not be seen as a prescriptive list of activities. This job requires a minimum of 5+ years' experience.
Aim of the Role
To take an active role in the efficient delivery of interior design and documentation for projects, as directed by the Team Leader. You will be reporting to the Head of Department/Associate to ensure that the designs are technically competent, practical and fit for purpose, compliant with any statutory requirements whilst in accordance with the Client objectives and budgetary constraints.
- To assist the Senior Technical Designer in the development of the concept design through stages 3 &4 to produce a clear concise & robust set of
- Design intent documentation.
- To assist in the review of all technical aspects of the production to ensure all documentation is technically sound & meet the lead Designers vision aspirations.
- Produce clear and concise information to our outsource production centre to ensure a high level of first issue documentation is received from them.
- CAD assistance when needed in output of all areas of the project.
- Review all documentation from our outsource production centre to ensure all meets the required level of information for future Shop Drawing Production.
- Review Shop Drawings as necessary to ensure the Design intent is followed through onto the site.
- Attend Site/factory inspections as necessary to ensure the Design intent approved during the shop drawing phase is correctly implemented on site.
- Assist the Senior Technical Designer to respond to all RFI's to ensure there is no delay on site
- Assist in the review of Shop Drawings
- Assist with communication/co-ordination with the Construction team.
If you are interested in this Technical Interior Designer role, please contact Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Kindly ensure BOTH your CV and Portfolio are attached in your application.