Email Marketing Executive
My client based in Reading, is looking for an Email Marketing Executive to oversee the execution of all stages of the email marketing campaign life cycle from planning through to dispatch and analysis.
My client is a energy and broadband provider.
The key responsibilities of the Email Marketing Executive are;
- Work proactively with internal teams to coordinate the timely delivery of email communications to domestic customers,
- Manage agency/supplier involvement in email template and asset production,
- Provide the digital marketing team and business stakeholders with key performance data,
- Maintain and regularly updates the clients email marketing process documentation,
- Measuring ROI campaigns.
The Email Marketing Executive will have experience in;
- Delivering multiple email campaigns in a dynamic marketing environment,
- Marketing processes and practices,
- Understanding digital marketing channels,
- Working with Marketing Automation techniques,
- SSE brand and digital guidelines.
The successful candidate will start the role immediately at my clients head office in Reading and be paid a day rate of £150-£200.